Homework Help, Tutoring, and Federal Tax Return Preparation

Homework help in college and university business courses in solving questions, exercises, essays, multiple-choice questions, problems, objective type questions, and cases is $41.74 using email. Tutoring (written lecture) in college and university business course is $5.00 per hour using email. 1040EZ and 1040A federal tax return preparation for a very low price. Key word search Irea Graves Tax Service. Email me at: irea_graves@yahoo.com

Name:
Location: Little Rock, AR, United States

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I will tutor and prepare federal tax returns to purchase physiological and safety needs.


Accounting Principles Tutor
a division of
Irea Graves Tax Service

I will tutor (written lecture) you online using email in college and university business course for $5.00 per hour. Homework help in college and university business courses in solving questions, exercises, essays, multiple-choice questions, problems, objective type questions, and cases is $41.74 per hour.
I will prepare your current or delinquent form 1040EZ for less then $5.00. I will prepare your current or delinquent for 1040A for less then $10.00. Click on the following links for an order form.
Additional information at:
http://taxaccountanttutor.multiply.com/
Irea Graves, M.A., Tax Accountant
311 East 8th Street, #203
Little Rock, AR 72202

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home